On The Workbench covers a range of maintenance topics in no particular order. These are mainly day to day jobs that I tackle to keep my older paintball markers operational. Whilst not every marker in the collection is functional at any one time I try to keep a good selection operational for club days.
I believe that it’s important to let new players try out old school paintball markers and learn something about the history of the sport.
All articles are listed under the “On The Work Bench” menu above or can be selected from the list below.
- Air America Unireg Rebuild
- AutoMag Level 10 Bolt Failure
- AutoMag ReTro Valve Rebuild
- Bob Long Victus Rebuild
- Classic Autococker Rebuild
- DIY Paintball Goggle Fan
- Folding Paintball Marker Stand
- Macro Line O-Ring Replacement
- Ninja HP Regulator Overhaul
- Palmer Stabilizer Rebuild
- Palmer Typhoon Rebuild
- PMI-3 / VM68 AutoMag Spring Conversion
- PMI-3 / VM68 Hammer O-Ring Upgrade
- Proto Matrix “Hyper 2” HPR Rebuild
- Rebuilding A JT Vortex 2 Goggle Fan
- Smart Parts EOS/ION Solenoid Service
- Urethane O-Rings
- WGP Karnivor HPR Overhaul